Chocolate Almond Morsels
- 8 1/2 oz Chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 1/2 c Almonds; blanched & slivered
- 1/3 c Almond flavored liqueur
- 3 tb Corn syrup Powdered sugar
1. In a food processor or blender, process the cookies and the almonds until finely ground.
2. Add the liqueur and the corn syrup, and process to mix. Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
3. Spread about 1/2 cup of powdered sugar in a shall dish, and dust your hands lightly with some additional powdered sugar. Roll almond mixture into 30 balls.
4. Roll ball in the powdered sugar to coat completely. Place on the prepared cookie sheet and refrigerate for at least 8 hours until firm. Makes 30 candies.