These crunchy, sweet, candy-coated pretzels will not last long in the house. They are the perfect snack food; sweet and salty.
- 16 ounces vanilla flavored confectioners’ coating
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup red and green candy-coated chocolate
1. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Place candy coating in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. Stir, and microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth.
3. Place pretzels and candy coated chocolate pieces in a large bowl. Pour melted coating over and stir until well coated.
4. Spread onto waxed paper lined baking sheet. Let stand until firm or place in refrigerator to set up faster.
5. Store in a container at room temperature.
Original recipe yield: 42 pieces.