Crazy Pizza Sauce the perfect blend of spices for a sauce you can use on your homemade pizza or as a dipping sauce for your favorite appetizers.
- 1 (15-oz.) can tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme pinch fennel seed
1. Place saucepan over medium heat; add all ingredients and whisk; blending well.
2. Once the sauce begins to bubble, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool; transfer to covered container and store in refrigerator for up to 4 weeks. Serve hot.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.