A quick fix for peanut butter cup lovers! Anyone can make this bar and be a success.
- 10 graham crackers
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Line the bottom of a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan with graham crackers. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spread over the graham crackers, and chill until firm, about 15 minutes.
2. Melt chocolate chips in a bowl over simmering water or in the microwave oven, stirring frequently. Spread over the layer of chilled peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate until firm, then cut into squares. These keep well placed between sheets of waxed paper in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Original recipe yield: 4 dozen.