- * 2 pounds ground beef
- * 1 cup bread crumbs
- * 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 2 packages onion soup mix
- * 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- * 2 eggs
- * 2 onions, chopped
- * 2 cans tomato paste (12 ounces total)
- * 2 cloves garlic, minced
- * 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- * 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- * 1/2 cup brown sugar
- * 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- * 1/2 cup beef broth
- * 2 teaspoons salt
- * 2 teaspoons dry mustard
Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well. Shape into meatballs and
brown in a skillet with 1 tablespoon of oil. Drain on paper towels.
Add all sauce ingredients to Crock Pot and stir well.
Add meatballs and cook, covered, on low for 5 to 6 hours (high for 2 to 3).
Serve from the Crock Pot.
Makes about 60 meatballs.