Root Beer Float Cake
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 oz.) can root beer
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 3 eggs Glaze:
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 3 T root beer Preheat oven to
- 350. Grease and flour a
- 10″ bundt pan.
1. In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, can of root beer, oil and eggs until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
2. Cool for 15 minutes, then turn out onto rack to cool completely.
3. Meanwhile prepare the glaze. Mix the powdered sugar with the 3T of root beer until smooth.
4. Poke holes with a skewer at 2″ intervals and pour glaze over cake. Serve with vanilla ice cream on top of sl