- 1 box thin pretzels
- 1 box Rice Chex
- 1 box Cheerios
- 1 lb. bag Spanish peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups melted butter
- 1-1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. each garlic, onion, and celery salt
1. Melt butter with seasonings.
2. Mix dry ingredients and place in large pans.
3. Drizzle with butter mixture, stirring well.
4. Bake 2 hours at 250 degrees, stirring occasionally.
NOTES: This can be modified to use what ingredients you like. I add corn chex and leave out the Cheerios these days. You could use any kind of nuts you like, mixed, etc., but we have always liked the Spanish peanuts. I use my roaster pan and a good-sized grill pan with good sides to cook mine.