Ocean Water beware of the blue tongue side effect from this delicious drink.
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 drops blue food coloring
- 2 12-oz. cans cold Slice lemon-lime soda ice, to fill 2 glasses
1. Place the sugar and water in a small saucepan and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil over high heat, whisking frequently until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a rolling boil, for 1 minute, uncovered. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. When cool, add coconut extract and food coloring; stir well to blend.
3. Stir in 2 cans cold Slice into syrup; blend well. Divide and pour over ice. Add straws and serve.
Makes two 12-oz. servings.