- 3 lb. chicken
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 1 can whole tomatoes with juice
- 1 can cream of mushro om soup
- 1/2 package Doritos
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. grated cheddar cheese (opt.)
- 1 to 2 tsp. chili powder
- Boil chicken until tender; cut into bite-sized pieces and place in casserole dish.
- Saute onion and add to chicken.
- Mix soup, seasonings, and chopped tomatoes.
- Add to casserole and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Doritos and top with grated cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Uncover and bake until cheese browns slightly.