Barbecued Turkey on Focaccia
- 4 pieces focaccia or thick-sliced, country-style rosemary bread
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 8 slices barbecued turkey breast
- 4 slices canned pineapple, drained
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. Lightly toast bread. In small bowl combine avocado, lemon juice and horseradish.
2. Divide into four portions and spread on bread.
3. Top each sandwich with two slices of turkey and a pineapple slice.
4. Spread 1 teaspoon mustard over each sandwich; sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese over each and place under broiler, cooking until cheese is melted and lightly browned.